Welcome to Maximum Impact Physical Therapy. Thank you for trusting us with your care; our focus is YOU.
MI Philosophy (Treatment)
3 minutes, 5 seconds
"We're going to partner with you to find those exact exercises that you need, not some kind of textbook routine."
Scheduling at MI is easy! Follow these simple steps to make an appointment:
Call (520) 219-5825 and choose option 1.
Our highly trained and very friendly team of care coordinators will assist you with scheduling your first appointment.
Click on the New Patient Forms Link below to print and complete prior to your first appointment.
For your first appointment…
- Arrive 10 minutes early if you printed and filled out the new patient paperwork in advance
- Arrive 30 minutes early if you would like to fill out the paperwork in our office
- Arrange to have someone assist you when filling out the paperwork if you have any difficulty with reading or writing.
- Arrange to have a legal guardian present during the evaluation if the patient is under 18 years of age.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing, so that the therapists can access the region to be treated.
Remember to bring:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Referral from your medical provider
- Any additional reports (x-rays, MRIs, etc.) from your medical provider
- Completed new patient paperwork
because you have completed the necessary steps
to begin your path of relief and recovery.